Snapchat has understood this very well and neatly brought out its app. With more than a billion downloads from the play store and the app store, you can now see Snapchat in almost every phone, be it Android or iOS. You can also them in computer see how to use snapchat on PC and Mac.
Having the mobile market filled with dual-sim feature, anyone would think of having multiple Snapchat accounts for their favorite social media apps. Having one Snapchat account is not sufficient for some people. If you own a business, it’s good to have 2 Snapchat accounts—one for business use, and the other for personal use. That way, you can separate your friends from your customers. Additionally, it mitigates you from posting business stories in your personal account. If you have a second account, you can add random users on Snapchat as well. If you only have 1 Snapchat account, you might lose track of your close friends if you add too many people. Moreover, you don’t want to be sharing your stories with people that you’re not close with.
Enter Cloning apps
The term might sound a bit creepy, but this is by far the best option if you seamlessly need to switch back and forth between two (or more) Snap accounts. While they’re frowned upon by some smartphone companies (and shouldn’t be confused with app clones), they offer a solution to social media addicts who need immediate access to more than one Snapchat account.
Also, read: How Do You Add Interests On LinkedIn?
Multiple Snapchat Accounts on Android
For having two Snapchat accounts on one device you must have the above requirements set and ready and an application that does this work easily for you. The application you will require for an Android smartphone will be Parallel Space. Download Parallel Space from the app store.
Also, read: 11 Amazing Chrome Themes You Can Try for Best Experience 2021
Parallel Space for Android
Parallel Space is an application that allows you to manage two different user accounts for any app you install on your phone. It’s by far one of the best cloning apps out there, as you do not need to “jailbreak” your phone. It also only takes up about 2 MB on your device and it’s free.
• Open the Google Play store on your Android phone and search “Parallel Space.” Install the app and give it permission to access your phone.
• Once you open it, you will see all the applications installed on your phone
• Tap clone app, to have two of the same app installed on your phone and enjoy accessing multiple accounts.
Also, read: ICCWIN India | ICCWIN review
Run two Snapchat accounts on an Android phone using third-party apps
If your smartphone does not have an inbuilt application clone feature, then you can install Multiple Accounts, Parallel Space, Clone App, etc. on your phone. Follow the given steps to get a clear step-by-step idea.
- First, open the Google Play store on your device and install ‘Multiple Accounts: Multiple Space & Dual Accounts’. It is the most downloaded application for multiple accounts and app cloning.
- Once you have installed the app successfully, launch it, and allow the storage and media permissions.
- On the homepage of the application, you will see a few options to create clone apps. If you can’t find Snapchat in the given apps, tap on the Plus button to open a list of applications that can be cloned.
- Scroll and look for Snapchat in the given options. Tap on it. It will now take a few seconds to create a clone of Snapchat on your Android device. You can now set up your secondary account on that Snapchat clone.
There are numerous applications on the Google Play store that help you create clones of multiple applications. We have included the above-mentioned app because it is the most downloaded and highly rated cloning apps. However, you can use any cloning app of your choice. The steps for all of them are very alike.
We hope that all of the steps mentioned in this article were easy and simple to follow. We have layered down the steps in a very easy and straight forward manner. Moreover, we have inculcated both the situations, i.e., whether your Android device has an inbuilt app clone feature or not.
Also, read: How To Fix Application Error 0xc0000142?